- Children ages 4 and up are permitted at Pembroke Springs Retreat.
- If booking all 5 rooms, the party is welcome to have babies and toddlers.
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Children who require diapers are not permitted in the baths.
- We do not accept reservations for Guests under 21 years old.
- Pets are not permitted inside the Retreat.
- No smoking is permitted inside the Retreat.
- We request that groups of 4 rooms reserve the 5th room as we wish for all of our Guests to have a positive experience.
- Check-in is between 3:00pm and 7:00pm.
- Check-out is at 11:00am.
- Day Trippers are welcome to visit between the hours of 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm, and must also make reservations.
- Cancellations severely affect a small bed and breakfast. Your non-refundable deposit of a one night stay is charged when making a reservation. If cancelling a single night stay outside of 7 days from the check-in date, the deposit can be moved to a new date within 3 months. If cancelling a multiple night stay outside of 10 days from the check-in date, the deposit can be moved to a new date within 3 months. If dates are not available, the deposit will be kept as a credit for future use. If cancelling within a week for single night stays and within 10 days for multiple night stays, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be transferred to a new date.
- Please try to inform us of your estimated time of arrival so we can be on hand to greet you.
- Please let us know in advance if you have special dietary needs or any other special requests.
- We do not confirm reservations further than 3 months out.
- Advance reservations are necessary. It is always worth checking our calendar!
- As a courtesy to our guests, please do not call after 9:00 pm and before 9:00 am.
- Although we welcome all guests, we ask you please refrain from “stopping by” without calling first. We want to make sure we are on hand to greet you.
We look forward to meeting you!
Walter, Taeko & Lisa Floyd